This essential program provides a structured approach in a business-to-business "Needs Analysis" through Tactical Probing Skills.
The information gained through Tactical Probing Skills will allow the salesperson to match unique selling points with the Customer's dominant buying motives and so bring an intensity of focus to the presentation that is rarely available without strategic planning.
The unique “gearbox” style directory assists in delivering the concept of “Selling on Purpose”, where activity is done on purpose to a purpose.
: Internal and external salespeople, sales management, and marketing.
Duration recommendation 12 weeks.
Information is the Number one priority in negotiating a successful outcome.
Customer’s only ever buy for two reasons:
- Issues they may have but not want
- Results (benefits) they may want but not have.
This exceptional course will help salespeople to partner with their customers and use their superior communication skills to raise receptivity to new ideas and solutions.
- The 4 Key elements of Tactical Probing Skills (O.P.E.N. Formula).
- Avoiding the common selling traps in the needs analysis phase of the account development.
- Analysing buyers' statements of needs.
- Connecting probing sequences using the ASK-LISTEN-FEEDBACK communication system.
- Recognising account development opportunities.
- QPSQ graveyard of the Salesperson.
- Maintaining momentum in account development
- Close the sale through the eyes of the buyer.
- Case Study featuring low-receptive customer situations.
- Meeting a competitive negotiator
- Discovering the size of the customer’s problem
- Gaining pre-commitment
- Maintaining control of future account development.
Course 1: Sustainable Competitive Advantage
Course 2: A.L.F. Communication
- Active Buying Cycle
- Blue Ocean Sales Tool
- Ideas for Action
Course 3: Orienting Questions
- Open v Close Questions
- Listening Skills
Course 4: Problem Questions
- Effective use of Questions
- Current Situation Analysis
Course 5: Expansion Questions
- Asking Problem Questions
- Uncovering Indirect Needs
Course 6: Need Satisfaction Questions
Course 7: Gaining Pre-Commitment
- Asking Need Satisfaction Questions
- Positioning with Direct Needs
Course 8: The QPS Syndrome
- Requesting Pre-Commitment
- Pre-Commitment Guidelines
- Pre-Commitment Case Study
Course 9: Controlling the Sale with Questions
- Avoiding Reverse Gear
Course 10: Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Providing Information
- Answer a question with a Question
- Add-on a Request for Action
- Questions in a Negotiation